Commercial & Fleet Services - Beaurepaires Tyres Australia
In The Hands Of Experts
Beaurepaires is Australia's leading tyre retailer, with more than 300 stores nationwide. Our expertise extends to passenger vehicles, 4WD tyres, trucks, forklifts, farm equipment and fleets of every type and size across the country. This success is due to our unmatched combination of quality product range, facilities, experience and expertise.
But most of all, it's due to the service for which we are renowned. We work to understand the real needs of our customers; to provide better solutions for them; and to deliver meaningful value. It's what helps put Beaurepaires and our customers ahead. Every day.
We'll Do What It Takes To Get You There
Beaurepaires also provides a national 24 hour, 7 days a week emergency roadside service for heavy transport and on-farm account customers. One phone number connects through to your nearest Beaurepaires store, or after-hours, to our Central Control to arrange an immediate response. It's the total round-the-clock support that every fleet needs to get back on the road fast and keep going.
Our network covers all major capital and regional cities, with our 300+ stores and retreading plants strategically located to cover most major arterial routes and minor highways throughout the country.
Beaurepaires' national network, with its integrated I.T. and service management systems, ensures swift and efficient response to your maintenance needs.
Total Tyre Management
- Beaurepaires can tailor a complete tyre management program to meet your specific corporate needs. We work to lower your administration and fleet costs by:
- Expert advice on selection of the right tyre for the right application
- Flexible service delivery options (in-store or on-site) for tyre inspection, changes, rotations and pressure maintenance
- Maximising tyre casing and tread life via maintenance and monitoring, and where appropriate, retreading
Fully integrated I.T. and service system which provides one invoice nationally and facilitates quick and accurate reporting
- Routinely testing new products to determine improved efficiencies
- Fleet driver training programs to inform drivers of efficient driving practices
- Reduced vehicle down-time through on-site service and our emergency roadside service
- Fast identification of possible trouble spots through flexible fleet reporting
- "Cents per kilometre" reports can be provided by vehicle, depot, operation and/or your entire fleet
Call your nearest Beaurepaires store to find out how dealing with us can benifit you.