Complete 3 steps to buy & book online
Customer service/helpline, concerns, or questions?
Write to usLocked bag 30001 St Kilda Road Central BC, Melbourne, VIC, 3000
Have a quick store-related question? Speak with your nearest Beaurepaires
How do I get a copy of a tax invoice for my online order?A tax invoice will be included with your email order confirmation. We can resend an invoice if you need it, just get in touch with our Online Sales team by calling 1800 185 099 Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 5.00pm AEDT.
How do I get help?Our friendly Online Sales team is here to help you! You can contact us on 1800 185 099 Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 5.00pm AEDT. You can also chat with us via Live-Chat Online on Beaurepaires.com.au Monday-Friday between 8.00am and 10.00pm AEDT & Saturday 8.00am and 2.00pm AEDT.
What internet browsers does Beaurepaires Online support?Our site is best used in the latest web browsers across Desktop, Tablet and Mobile devices.
Bookings and Fitments
If I’m ordering and buying tyres online, when can I book at my store of choice?
Our online booking and ordering system will allow you to book in at your earliest convenience if we have your tyre in-stock. Orders placed online before 12pm can be fitted SAME DAY, if we have your selected tyres at your store of choice. However, if we need to ship your tyres in, your booking options will be between next day to 5 days.
Browsing and Choosing Your Products
Can I buy gift cards online?No, Beaurepaires gift cards are only available in-store.
Can I still buy a 'sold out' item?
Our site is best used in the latest web browsers across Desktop, Tablet and Mobile devices.You can search for products via the main menu or product search bar located at the top of our website.
What can I buy online?
Why aren't all of the items at Beaurepaires available online?
Your Shopping Cart
How do I know if my item is available?When an item is selected in our online store a stock availability line will appear which will be shown next to the product price determining if stock is available to purchase.
How do I make changes to items in 'My Cart'?You can remove items or change quantities during the ‘checkout’ process. Or you can click on the cart icon on the top right of your screen at any time.
Am I able to add or delete items from my order once I have completed the order?
How do I place an order?To place an order:
- Search/browse products
- Click 'Add To Cart' button on desired product
- After adding all products to cart, proceed to checkout flow by clicking the cart icon at top right of screen
- Follow steps throughout checkout flow:
Order - Ensure quantity, product compatibility & store location are correct
Extras - Select additional extras
Fitting - Select store, date & time
Contact - Enter your contact & vehicle details
Checkout - Enter payment details & promotion/gift-card details
I'm having trouble placing an online order. What can I do?If you're having trouble placing an order online, please call Online Sales 1800 185 099 Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 5.00pm AEDT. Or connect with us VIA Livechat Monday - Friday 8:00am to 10:00pm AEST Saturday 8:00am to 2:00pm AEST (Closed on Sundays and National Public Holidays).
Can I pay using BPAY?No. BPAY payments are not available at this time.
Can I pay using PayPal?Yes. Simply select PayPal as your preferred payment method during checkout.
Can I still order online if I don't have a credit card?
Do you offer finance on purchases?
How do I pay for my order?You can pay for your order via PayPal. We can also accept all major credit cards including MasterCard, Amex, Diners and Visa through the PayPal platform.
Is it safe to enter my credit card details?Yes, your information and online credit card transactions are transmitted through a secure connection using Secure Socket Layering (SSL) encryption technology. SSL locks all critical information passed from you to us, such as payment information, in an encrypted envelope, making it almost impossible for this information to be intercepted. You can identify this by looking at the URL - 'https' the 's' indicates you are in a secure area employing SSL.Your browser may also give you a pop up message that you are about to enter or leave a secure area. SSL is the system that is used by all reputable e-commerce sites. In the event of unauthorised use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
What currency is used on this site?All orders are processed in Australian Dollars (AUD).
What should I do if my credit card has been declined?Please ensure all fields have been entered correctly including card number, your name, CVC & expiry. If the problem continues to persist & your credit card is declined, it's best to talk to your local bank. If they can't help you please call Online Sales on 1800 185 099 Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 5.00pm AEDT.
I want to work at Beaurepaires. What job opportunities are available?
What is the Beaurepaires Customer Service Guarantee?
- We will check your vehicle and give you an honest appraisal of the work required
- We will give you an all-inclusive fixed price quote before starting any work on your vehicle
- We will preserve your car’s condition and always fit protective seat covers
- We will ensure that only qualified professionals work on your car
- We will notify you immediately if experiencing any complications or delays
- We will offer to show you the work we've done on your car when finished
What are the commercial services at Beaurepaires?Beaurepaires can tailor a complete Total Tyre Management program to meet your specific corporate needs. We work to lower your administration and fleet costs by:
- Offering expert advice on selecting the right tyre for the right application
- Providing flexible service delivery options for tyre inspection, changes, rotations and pressure maintenance – in store or on-site
- Maximising tyre casing and tread life via maintenance and monitoring, and where appropriate, retreading
- Offering a fully integrated I.T. and service system which provides one invoice nationally and facilitates quick and accurate reporting
- Routinely testing new products to determine improved efficiencies
- Hosting fleet driver training programs to inform drivers of efficient driving practices
- Reducing vehicle downtime through on-site service and our emergency roadside service
- Quickly identifying possible trouble spots through flexible fleet reporting
- Offering “cents per kilometre” reports which are available by vehicle, depot, operation and/or your entire fleet