Complete 3 steps to buy & book online
AT645 VRLA BATTERY
- SKUMY_50316The product SKU label allows vendors to automatically track the movement of inventory. The SKU is composed of an alphanumeric combination of eight-or-so characters. The characters are a code that the price, product details, and the manufacturer.
- Amp Hour (AH)4.5An ampere hour or amp hour
- ApplicationSecurity Systems & Small Requirements
- Height106Height is measured (in mm) to the top of the post. This ensures that when the battery is installed, it will have enough overhead clearance.
- Volts6Voltage refers to the amount of electrical potential your battery holds. The standard automotive battery in today's vehicles is a 12-volt battery. Each battery has six cells, each with 2.1 volts at full charge. A car battery is considered fully charged at 12.6 volts or higher.
- PostSpadeA terminal post is the terminal on a battery to which the battery lead is attached.
- TechnologyVRLA AGM