Complete 3 steps to buy & book online
AT121000DS DEEP CYCLE BATTERY
- SKUMY_50359The product SKU label allows vendors to automatically track the movement of inventory. The SKU is composed of an alphanumeric combination of eight-or-so characters. The characters are a code that the price, product details, and the manufacturer.
- Amp Hour (AH)120An ampere hour or amp hour
- ApplicationDeep Cycle
- Height212Height is measured (in mm) to the top of the post. This ensures that when the battery is installed, it will have enough overhead clearance.
- Volts12Voltage refers to the amount of electrical potential your battery holds. The standard automotive battery in today's vehicles is a 12-volt battery. Each battery has six cells, each with 2.1 volts at full charge. A car battery is considered fully charged at 12.6 volts or higher.
- PostT11A terminal post is the terminal on a battery to which the battery lead is attached.
- TechnologyVRLA AGM