Complete 3 steps to buy & book online
ST14B-4 MOTORCYCLE BATTERY
Not sure whether this battery is compatible with your vehicle? Use our battery finder to find batteries for your vehicle.
- 1) Click the ‘Find Compatible Batteries’ below (opens a new window)
- 2) Submit your vehicle details
- 3) Click the 'More Details' button & copy the 'Product Code' e.g. '55HMF'
- 4) Return to Beaurepaires, click the magnifying glass on top right of website & paste 'Product Code' into the search bar
(Opens battery finder in a new window)
- SKUMY_50356The product SKU label allows vendors to automatically track the movement of inventory. The SKU is composed of an alphanumeric combination of eight-or-so characters. The characters are a code that the price, product details, and the manufacturer.
- Cold Cranking Amps (CCA)210CCA is a rating used in the battery industry to define a battery's ability to start an engine in cold temperatures. The rating refers to the number of amps a 12-volt battery can deliver at 0°F for 30 seconds while maintaining a voltage of at least 7.2 volts
- Amp Hour (AH)12An ampere hour or amp hour
- Height145Height is measured (in mm) to the top of the post. This ensures that when the battery is installed, it will have enough overhead clearance.
- TechnologyFACTORY ACTIVATED SEALED MF
- Volts12Voltage refers to the amount of electrical potential your battery holds. The standard automotive battery in today's vehicles is a 12-volt battery. Each battery has six cells, each with 2.1 volts at full charge. A car battery is considered fully charged at 12.6 volts or higher.