Beaurepaires Melbourne 400 Competition
Beaurepaires is proud to have partnered with the Formula 1 Rolex Australian Grand Prix (14 – 17 March 2019) for the first time as the major sponsor of the Beaurepaires Melbourne 400 race. This is the second round of the Supercars Championship/Australian Touring Car Championship (ATCC) series. This year the Beaurepaires Melbourne 400 will also celebrate a major milestone in motorsport history, with the 1000th Supercars Championship race occurring on the Saturday of the F1 Grand Prix.
To celebrate this exciting partnership, we’re giving you and a guest the chance to win The Ultimate Race Weekend at the 2019 Formula 1 Rolex Australian Grand Prix. This amazing prize pack valued at $10k includes:
- Return economy flights to Melbourne for two including airport transfers
- 5x nights’ luxury twin-share accommodation at the Grand Hyatt Melbourne (13 – 18 March 2019)
- 2x General Admission track passes (Thu/Fri/Sat/Sun)
- 2x Beaurepaires Pitlane Suite passes (Fri/Sat/Sun)
- An incredible hot lap in an F1 two-seater car on Thursday (1x person only)*
- Wave the chequered flag at the 1000th Supercars race on Saturday
How to enter:
- Simply spend $500 or more in a single transaction online or in-store from 21 Jan – 28 February 2019 at any Beaurepaires store.
- Enter your details here https://www.beaurepaires.com.au/melbourne400
The lucky winner will be drawn on Friday 1 March. Good luck!
For full competition Terms and Conditions click here.