Beaurepaires is one of the largest retail tyre companies in Australia, with over 240 company owned and operated stores. We are always on the lookout for talented, motivated people who are eager to learn and grow our business.
Beaurepaires is committed to being an equal opportunity employer and we strive to build a diverse workforce of people who love what they do. We are a proud member of NAWO (National Association for Women in Operations).
Why work at Beaurepaires?
- Access to employee assistance and well-being programs
- On-going training and career development opportunities
- Flexibility to take care of personal & professional requirements
- Attractive wage rates and benefits, including tyre discounts for you and your family
If you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding role with Beaurepaires, click on the Job Search link below to view the jobs that are currently available.
>> Current Job Vacancies
Beaurepaires is a responsible Australian employer and requires all applicants to either be permanent residents or have a relevant working visa, such as a subclass 457 visa or 485 visa.
It is the responsibility of any worker on a temporary visa to:
- Maintain adequate overseas visitor health cover
- Keep any registration, licensing, or professional memberships relevant to their position, such as MEGT