Retread Tyres At Beaurepaires - Lasting Retread Tyres
- Why Retread
- Cost of retreads Vs New Tyres
- Cost Efficieny
- Reducing our carbon footprint through retreading
- Precure retread process
Fleets get greater value from their tyre investments through our retreading concept. Premium retread tyres can deliver performance levels comparable to new tyres, at a lower cost while reducing our ecological footprint and promotinglong-term sustainability. Goodyear tyre cases are engineered to be retreaded.
Goodyear retreads bring with it:
• Leading edge compound technology.
• Internationally developed process excellence.
• The latest in proven tread patterns.
• Choosing to retread makes a positive contribution to the environment.
• Less GHG – production of a retreaded tyres result in -34% less emissions (compared to a new tyre production).
• Less raw materials producing a retread tyre consumes 2/3 less oil than producing a new tyre and up to 20 kgs less steel is used.
• It takes 85 litres of oil to make one truck tyre.
• It only takes 26 litres of oil to retread a good truck casing.
• Less chemicals used.
• Less casings to be disposed.