Complete 3 steps to buy & book online
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and our associated social media posts form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between any information on this promotion published elsewhere and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- Entry is open to Australian residents only.
- Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion. If the winner is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences on 07.04.2022 and entries close at 11:59pm AEST on 10.04.2022 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, individuals must, during the Promotional Period, complete the following steps: (1) Scan the QR Code on the relevant event flyer to access the promotion entry link (the link will be in the form of a Gleam page); and (2) complete the entry form within the Gleam page. Valid entries will automatically go into the draw to win.
- Single entry only permitted.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- This is a game of chance. The total prize value is an AUD$1000 Beaurepaires gift certificate (including GST) redeemable at any Beaurepaires store in Australia. Each valid entry will be entered into a process of random selection.
- Winner selection will take place at the Promoter’s office, Level 8, 333 Collins Street Melbourne on 13/04/2022. The judges may draw additional reserve entries, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant. Winners will be notified via a direct email.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. There will be one (1) prize awarded and it will be awarded to a single entrant. The winning entry will win an AUD$1000 Beaurepaires gift certificate to redeem at any Beaurepaires store in Australia. The following terms and conditions apply to the redemption of this gift certificate:
a.The gift certificate should be treated like cash. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen gift certificates will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed.
b.The gift certificate is redeemable on certain goods and services only.
c.The gift certificate will expire on 03.2023. The gift certificate must be redeemed before the expiry date shown on the certificate. It will be voided and may not be redeemed following this date.
d.The gift certificate may not be stacked or used in combination with any other sales or promotions.
e.The gift certificate is not redeemable for cash.
f.The gift certificate cannot be used for payment or pay down of credit or commercial accounts.
g.For the validity of the gift certificate, there are no limitations on the number of transactions for which the gift certificate may be used – other than once the total value of the gift certificate has been spent.
h.Only one gift certificate may be used in relation to any one transaction. Where the purchase exceeds available gift certificate balance, you will be required to pay the difference by another payment method.
i.Any complaints about goods or services purchased with the gift certificate must be resolved directly with the store concerned.
j.Use of this gift certificate constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
k.We reserve the right to cancel a gift certificate for any reason at any time without notice. In these circumstances, we may provide you with equivalent store credit unless we reasonably suspect fraud in relation to its use.
- The winner must claim their prize by confirming their contact details by return message within one (1) week of the date of notification. The winner must be able to complete the redemption of the full value of the prize gift certificate by 20.03.2023
- The winner must be able to make their own way to the location of the Beaurepaires store for the purposes of prize redemption. Prize does not include travel expenses for this purpose.
- If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to postpone and/or substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize of equal value and/or specification . The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
- Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not complete an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner without any replacement for their value.
- As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if the Event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by the winner or entrant; or (g) use of a prize.
- The Promoter is Goodyear & Dunlop Tyres (Aust) Pty Ltd (ABN 86 004 098 346) of Level 8, 333 Collins Street Melbourne.