Mobile Commercial Services
Beaurepaires For Tyres Online (BFT Online) is a fully integrated service solution that offers customers security and peace of mind with consistent service reliability. From 24 hour response units and on site servicing, to data capture, reporting and access to real time, accurate statistics; resulting in high level service and CPK performance figures. All vital to keeping your vehicles running and maintaining cost effective tyre management.
BFT Online allows customers to compare premium and budget offerings through real time reports. Monitoring and maintaining tyre pressure and tread depths are a key focus to the solution, helping prolong tyre life and maintain continued strong service level.
• Tyre life capture- By axle position- By asset; individual or grouped
• Accurate tread depth and pressure readings
• Invoice Service Details
• Fleet Overview
Customer service levels
• Trace-ability of time and activities on-site
• Invoices maintained at tyre position
• Tyre performance tracking
• Policy fitment adherence
A full reporting suite focuses on CPK analytics and collects crucial operational data giving customers peace of mind and the ability to make important decisions for the tyre component based no factual data.
The Beaurepaires national network and integrated IT infrastructure allows quick and accurate reporting of your service and tyre purchases, making it easier to monitor and manage the tyre contribution to your vehicle operation costs.
• Mobile Service Technicians capture live fleet tyre inspection data in Beaurepaires Inspection and Service Application via tablet.
• Customer and asset specific fleet data available on the device and used to record and upload inspection data and visit history to central reporting data base.
• Technicians also use platform to record future servicing requirements for approval and scheduling.
• Improved service performance through mandatory workflow checklists linked to customer service requirement agreements.
• Data Collection (efficiencies and accuracy)
• Reporting and analytics (CPK)
• Operations and Workforce productivity
• H & S Improvements
• Control and accountability
• Tyre recommendations based on facts
• Long Term relationship building
• Customer engagement and trust