Your Vehicle In Expert Hands
Beaurepaires is Australia's leading tyre retailer, with more than 240 stores nationwide. Our expertise extends to passenger vehicles, 4WD tyres, trucks, forklifts, farm equipment and fleets of every type and size across the country. This success is due to our unmatched combination of quality products, superb facilities, and extensive experience.
But most of all, it's due to the service for which we are renowned. We work to understand the needs of our customers, to provide better solutions for them, and to deliver real value. This is what helps to put Beaurepaires and our customers ahead, every day.
We'll Do What It Takes To Get You There
Beaurepaires also provides a national emergency roadside service that operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for heavy transport and on-farm account customers. One phone number connects you through to the nearest Beaurepaires store, or alternatively to our Central Control to arrange an immediate response after hours.
It’s total round-the-clock support that every fleet needs to get back on the road fast and keep going.
Our network covers all major capital and regional cities. Our 240+ stores and retreading plants are strategically located to cover most major arterial routes and minor highways across Australia.
Beaurepaires’ national network, with its integrated I.T. and service management systems, ensures swift and efficient response to your maintenance needs.
Total Tyre Management
Beaurepaires can tailor a complete tyre management program to meet your specific corporate needs. We work to lower your administration and fleet costs by:
- Offering expert advice on selecting the right tyre for the right application
- Providing flexible service delivery options for tyre inspection, changes, rotations and pressure maintenance – instore or on-site
- Maximising tyre casing and tread life via maintenance and monitoring, and where appropriate, retreading
- Offering a fully integrated I.T. and service system which provides one invoice nationally and facilitates quick and accurate reporting
- Routinely testing new products to determine improved efficiencies
- Hosting fleet driver training programs to inform drivers of efficient driving practices
- Reducing vehicle down time through on-site service and our emergency roadside service
- Quickly identifying possible trouble spots through flexible fleet reporting
- Offering “cents per kilometre” reports which are available by vehicle, depot, operation and/or your entire fleet
Call your nearest Beaurepaires store to find out how our commercial services can benefit you.