Terms & Conditions
PRICE MATCH PROMISE TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. If you find a valid lower written or online quote from a competitor on a passenger, light commercial, 4WD or SUV tyre product that we stock, Beaurepaires will match the competitor’s quote.
2. Offer does not apply to: a. Commercial (except light commercial), farm, industrial, and OTR tyres; b. Services (including wheel alignment, brakes, 10 Point Health Checks; c. Non-tyre products including batteries, wipers, brake products; d. Wholesale, trade, liquidation, aged stock runout sales, and bundle packages, for example, tyre and wheel packages; or e. Membership clubs, employer group offers, and account, government and fleet customers of Beaurepaires.
3. Competitor quotes are considered valid only when provided on an identical product(s) that Beaurepaires stock (brand, size and pattern), and include fitting, freight, tyre disposal and GST.
4. Beaurepaires reserves the right to confirm competitor quote and stock availability.
5. Offer available to private customers only in store at participating Beaurepaires outlets, or via the Beaurepaires call centre (1800 185 099). Not available online.
6. Offer not valid after a sale has been completed ie when tyres are fitted to the customer’s vehicle.
7. Maximum purchase of 5 tyres per customer per day.
8. Beaurepaires reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
60 MINUTE FIT TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Applies to all passenger vehicles and light trucks only.
2. Tyres must have been purchased from Beaurepaires.
3. The 60 minute time limit commences when the vehicle is checked in for fitment at the store.
4. Only applies to vehicles that have been booked in for a fitment prior to customer’s arrival in-store.
5. Should fitment take longer than 60 minutes the customer will be rewarded with a free wheel alignment valued at $60, to be redeemed within 6 months of the fitment date.
6. In the event that the Beaurepaires fitter encounters unforeseen problemsoutside of their control, resulting in the fitment exceeding 60 minutes, the decision to reward a free wheel alignment is at the discretion of Beaurepaires.
FIXED PRICE OFFERS OCT 2018 CAMPAIGN
Offer available on purchases of four (4) selected Dunlop SP Touring R1, SP Sport FM800, Grandtrek PT3, AT3 and AT3G tyres. Tyres must be four of the same SKU, and purchased and fitted in a single transaction. Prices include GST, fitting and balancing. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer including car club, account, government and fleet. Offer valid until 6 November 2018, while stocks last, no rain checks.
25% OFF WHEEL PROMOTION
25% off is calculated off the RRP and is available on a set of four (4) or more CSA 4x4 alloy wheels only. Excludes account, government and fleet. Fitting charges may apply. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Only while stocks last. No rain checks.
BEAUREPAIRES HOLIDAY REWARDS PROMOTION
1. The Terms and Conditions listed on the HolidayRewardsPlus.com.au website (“Promotional website”) are deemed to be the full Conditions and are subject to change. By participating in the promotion, you are deemed to have accepted the full Terms and Conditions.
2. For every $250 a customer spends on selected tyres (includes GST, fitment and balancing), they will receive a $250 Holiday Rewards voucher which will be issued electronically. Tyres must be purchased and fitted in a single transaction.
3. Offer not valid for car club, account, government and fleet customers.
4. Offer valid while stocks last, no rain checks.
5. The Holiday Rewards voucher can be applied as a partial payment only towards accommodation, tourism, leisure and lifestyle products and services featured on the Promotional website. Rates and prices displayed on the Promotional website are subject to booking and availability. Any rates published in printed materials are indicative only and subject to change. Current rates on the Promotional website will prevail. A cash contribution is required for all bookings.
6. Promotion valid until 31 December 2018 at participating Beaurepaires stores. Holiday Rewards vouchers valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
7. The promotion is designed and managed on behalf of Goodyear & Dunlop Tyres (Aust) Pty Ltd (“Promoter”) by Resort Rewards Pty Ltd of Level One, The Oasis Centre, Victoria Avenue, Broadbeach, QLD 4218. ACN 123 155 135 Holiday Rewards is a subsidiary company of RewardsCorp Limited www.rewardscorp.com © 2018 Holiday Rewards Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
FREE PUNCTURE REPAIR
Terms and Conditions
- Where a puncture can be repaired Beaurepaires will repair it free of charge regardless of where the tyre was purchased.
- This offer is only valid
- at participating Beaurepaires stores.
- on passenger and SUV tyres only and excludes light truck and truck tyres.
- This offer is not valid for car club, account, government and fleet customers.
- The punctured tyre will be removed from the wheel and examined to determine if it can be repaired. That determination will be made by a Beaurepaires’ technician in their sole discretion, having regard to the Australian Standard AS 1973-1993 Pneumatic tyres - Passenger car, light truck, and truck/bus - Retreading and repair processes (the Australian Repair Standard).
- All puncture repairs will be performed in accordance with the Australian Repair Standard.
- Under the Australian Repair Standard, there are certain circumstances in which tyres cannot be repaired. For example:
- tyres with punctures in the sidewall;
- where the puncture is larger than 6mm in any direction;
- tyres with other non-repairable damage;
- tyres that are unroadworthy for example due to a lack of tread depth; or
- tyres that have been driven on whilst underinflated.
- In the case where a puncture cannot be repaired, the customer will be advised and advised that the damaged tyre will need to be replaced. Replacement tyres are not covered by Beaurepaires offer of free puncture repair and must be purchased from Beaurepaires. Standard charges, including fitting and balancing will apply.
- Where a punctured tyre was originally sold to the consumer by Beaurepaires, the following apply:
- The Australian Consumer Law (ACL) provides consumers with certain consumer guarantees and rights in relation to certain transactions concerning goods and/or services (see www. consumerlaw.gov.au). Any rights that a consumer may have under the ACL shall apply notwithstanding any inconsistent provisions in these “Free Puncture Repair” conditions which shall be read down to the extent necessary to comply with the ACL and which shall otherwise apply to the fullest extent legally permissible; and
- these “Free Puncture Repaire” conditions do not derogate from any other warranty or representation made by Beaurepaires in connection with the purchase, including under Beaurepaires’ standard terms and conditions of trade or any Road Hazard Warranty purchased by the consumer.
- Goodyear “Run on Flat” (RoF) tyres and “Dunlop Self Supporting Technology” (DSST) tyres can be repaired providing that the vehicle owner’s manual permits it and a trained Beaurepaires technician confirms that the run flat capability has not been exhausted.