Terms & Conditions
Price Match Promise Terms & Conditions
1. If you find a valid lower written or online quote from a competitor on a passenger, light commercial, 4WD or SUV tyre product that we stock, Beaurepaires will match the competitor’s quote.
2. Offer does not apply to: a. Commercial (except light commercial), farm, industrial, and OTR tyres; b. Services (including wheel alignment, brakes, 10 Point Health Checks; c. Non-tyre products including batteries, wipers, brake products; d. Wholesale, trade, liquidation, aged stock runout sales, and bundle packages, for example, tyre and wheel packages; or e. Membership clubs, employer group offers, and account, government and fleet customers of Beaurepaires.
3. Competitor quotes are considered valid only when provided on an identical product(s) that Beaurepaires stock (brand, size and pattern), and include fitting, freight, tyre disposal and GST.
4. Beaurepaires reserves the right to confirm competitor quote and stock availability.
5. Offer available to private customers only in store at participating Beaurepaires outlets, or via the Beaurepaires call centre (1800 185 099). Not available online.
6. Offer not valid after a sale has been completed ie when tyres are fitted to the customer’s vehicle.
7. Maximum purchase of 5 tyres per customer per day.
8. Beaurepaires reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
60 MINUTE FIT TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Applies to all passenger vehicles and light trucks only.
2. Tyres must have been purchased from Beaurepaires.
3. The 60 minute time limit commences when the vehicle is checked in for fitment at the store.
4. Only applies to vehicles that have been booked in for a fitment prior to customer’s arrival in-store.
5. Should fitment take longer than 60 minutes the customer will be rewarded with a free wheel alignment valued at $60, to be redeemed within 6 months of the fitment date.
6. In the event that the Beaurepaires fitter encounters unforeseen problemsoutside of their control, resulting in the fitment exceeding 60 minutes, the decision to reward a free wheel alignment is at the discretion of Beaurepaires.
“BEAUREPAIRES CUSTOMER SURVEY PRIZE DRAW” PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Goodyear & Dunlop Tyres (Aust) Pty Ltd trading as Beaurepaires (ABN 86 004 098 346) of Level 1, 630 Church Street, Richmond VIC 3121, telephone (03) 8416 7200 (select option 4 – “Digital & Marketing”) (“Promoter”).
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents who receive an email, containing a customer survey, from the Promoter and inviting them to enter (“Survey Email”).
4. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
6. Entries into the promotion open on01/05/2018 and close at 11:59pm AEST on 27/05/2018 (“Promotional Period”).
7. To enter, eligible individuals must receive a Survey Email and then undertake the following steps during the Promotional Period:
• Click on the link within the Survey Email and follow the prompts to access the promotional customer survey; and
• Complete and submit the customer survey in full and in accordance with the instructions provided.
8. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
10. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 at 10:00am AEST on 05/06/2018. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
13. The winner will be notified in writing by email and phone within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be announced via direct email on 05/06/2018 and in The Australian on 19/06/2018.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The first valid entry drawn will win $10,000, awarded via electronic funds transfer into the winner’s nominated Australian bank account.
16. If the winner of the prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
17. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize aby the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
18. Total prize pool value is $10,000.Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable.
19. A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 05/09/2018 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified in writing by email and phone within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be announced via direct email on 05/09/2018 and in The Australian on 19/09/2018
20. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
21. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
22. Any cost associated with accessing the customer survey online is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia(“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
24. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f)use of the prize.
25. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form. In the event a winner is under the age of 18, a nominated parent/legal guardian of such person will be required to sign the legal documentation required under this clause on their behalf.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/23906 ACT Permit No. TP18/00802 SA Permit No. T18/766
JUNE - JULY 2018 BATTERY PROMOTION
*$20 discount is calculated off the Recommended Retail Price. Promotion excludes Motorcycle and Valve Regulated Battery Ranges. Offer not to be used in conjunction with any other offer including car club, account; government and fleet. Offer valid until 31st July 2018.
BEAUREPAIRES 443 EOFY 2018 CAMPAIGN - TYRES
Offer available on purchases of all Dunlop SP Touring R1, Grandtrek AT3 and Grandtrek PT3 tyres. Customer must purchase three (3) tyres in order to receive the fourth (4th) tyre free. Tyres must be purchased and fitted in a single transaction. Prices include GST, fitting and balancing. Offer not to be used in conjunction with any other offer including car club, account, government and fleet. Offer valid until 21 July 2018, while stocks last, no rain checks.
BEAUREPAIRES 443 EOFY 2018 CAMPAIGN - WHEELS
Buy three (3) selected CSA, Speedy, PDW or PDW steel wheels and get the 4th wheel free. Offer is valid on
a set of four (4) of the same style wheels only. Excludes account, government and fleet. Fitting charges
may apply. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Only while stocks last. No rain checks.