Terms & Conditions
BEAUREPAIRES MELBOURNE 400 PROMOTION
Goodyear & Dunlop Tyres (Aust) Pty Ltd (ABN 86 004 098 346) of Level 1, 630 Church Street, Richmond 3121, telephone: (03) 8416 7200 (Beaurepaires)
Opens 8:00am AEDST on 21 January 2019
Closes 6:00pm AEDST on 28 February 2019
The Promoter may amend the Promotional Period in accordance with state legislative rules.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Entry is open only to Australian residents. Purchases by bodies corporate, trading trusts, government organisations, account customers on credit are not eligible for entry.
- Entry is only open to contestants who are able to redeem the prize on the dates specified in prize details.
- Entrants must not be a staff member, or immediate family member, of Beaurepaires, Crocmedia or any other agencies associated with the promotion.
- Entrants must not have won a prize or prizes to the value of $10,000 or more, in any competition(s) run by the Promoter in the six (6) months prior to their entry in this Promotion.
Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction (regardless of the amount spent in excess of AUD$500 in that transaction); and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
To enter the Promotion, entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
- Purchase goods or services to the value of AUD$500 or more in any Beaureparies retail store in a single transaction (“Qualifying Transaction”). Payment must be made at the time of purchase (no purchases on account are eligible).
- Register their details (including name, phone number, email and other requested information) via the promotion entry website at URL <www.beaurepaires.com.au/melbourne400>.
To avoid doubt, an entrant must make the Qualifying Transaction and complete their entry before the end of the Promotional Period. The Promoter’s records of sales will be used to verify any prize winner’s Qualifying Transaction. The Promoter’s decision with regard to the validity of entries will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
The electronic draw will take place at 3:00pm AEDST Friday 1 March 2019 at Prime Focus at Level 1, 500 Chapel Street, South Yarra, Victoria 3141 on behalf of the Promoter. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
The winner will be notified by phone and email on the day of the prize draw, and their name and State/Territory of residence will be published at URL <www.beaurepaires.com.au/terms-conditions> from 1 March 2019.
Second chance draw
If the winner fails to validate their entry or redeem their prize by Thursday 7 March at 10:00am AEDST, a second chance draw will take place at 10:30am AEDST on Friday 8 March 2019 by Prime Focus at Level 1, 500 Chapel Street, South Yarra, Victoria 3141 on behalf of the Promoter, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The second chance draw winner, if any, will be notified by phone and email on the day of the prize draw, and their name and State/Territory of residence will be published at URL <www.beaurepaires.com.au/terms-conditions> from 8 March 2019.
There is only one (1) prize to be awarded as part of the Promotion. The prize will be awarded to the first valid entry drawn.
1 x Beaurepaires Melbourne 400 experience for two (2) adults, inclusive of:
- 2 x General Admission tickets to the 2019 F1 Grand Prix on Friday 15th March, Saturday 16th March and Sunday 17th March 2019, including access to the Beaurepaires Hospitality Suite
- 1x Passenger hot lap in the F1 2-seater ride car
- Wave the chequered flag at the conclusion of the 1000th Supercars race
- Twin share accomodation for 4 nights in a minimum 3 star hotel (Thursday 14th March – Monday 18th March inclusive)
- Breakfast at hotel for 2 guests for 4 days (Friday – Monday) .
Up to $7,400 Value (incl GST)
Additionally, if the winner is NOT from Victoria, they will also receive the following prize:
• 2 x Economy flights from nearest capital city to Melbourne, inclusive of transfers from Melbourne Airport to Hotel return.
If the winner is from Victoria then the prize does not include airfares or transfers and the airfare and transfer component of the prize is not redeemable for cash.
Up to $2,500 Value (incl GST)
Total Prize Pool: Up to $9,900 Value (incl GST)
Spending money, meals, insurance, transport to and from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. Prize must be taken to coincide with the 2019 F1 Grand Prix. The winner and his/her companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. The winner may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in.
Prize, or any unusued portion of the prize, is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Prize is not transferable, but a proxy may be appointed by the winner. The winner and his/her companions must be able to adhere to the dress code of the Beaurepaires Hospitality Suite (Smart casual - no torn denim or thongs) otherwise they will not be able to redeem the part of the prize that involves entry to that area. The 2019 F1 Grand Prix General Admission tickets awarded as part of the prize are subject to the event venue and ticket terms and conditions, including any applicable age restriction. The Promoter and event organisers hereby expressly reserve the right to eject the winner (and/or his/her companion) for any inappropriate behaviour, including but not limited to intoxication, whilst participating in any element of the prize.
Prize Claim Details
Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take / redeem the prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited. The Prize must be claimed as stipulated in the prize details. No alternative dates are available.
Unclaimed Prize Arrangements
If the Prize is unclaimed, the Promoter reserves the right to re-award the Prize in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
Conditions of Entry
1. Instructions and information on how to enter form part of these Conditions of Entry. Participation in this Promotion (including by a companion) constitutes acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. The resolution of any discrepancy between these Conditions of Entry and/or the Schedule and/or the advertising of the Promotion will be undertaken by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. All decisions and actions of the Promoter relating to the Promotion or redemption of the Prize are exercised at the Promoter's absolute discretion and are final. No discussions or correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
2. The Promoter may (subject to state/territory regulations) vary the terms of, or terminate, this Promotion at any time at its absolute discretion without liability to any entrant, contestant or other person. The Promoter will not award any Prize if the Promotion is terminated for whatever reason. If the Promotion is not capable of being conducted due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, including due to any technical or communications problems, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the Promotion subject to approval from any relevant authority.
3. Promotional Period: The Promotion will be conducted on/between the dates specified, during the Promotional Period.
4. Entry Restrictions: Eligibility to enter the Promotion is subject to the Entry Restrictions.
5. Ineligibility: Should an entrant be deemed by the Promoter to be ineligible, the entrant may not participate further in the Promotion. All decisions are at the discretion of the Promoter and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard. Unless otherwise stipulated in the Schedule, the following persons are automatically ineligible to enter:
(a) Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors of the Promoter and those of any agencies or suppliers directly associated with this Promotion;
(b) The immediate family members of the above persons. “Immediate family member” means spouse, parent, natural or adopted child and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the director, manager, employee, officer or contractor; and
(c) A person who has won a prize or prizes to the value of $10,000 or more, in any competition(s) run by the Promoter in the six (6) months prior to their entry in this Promotion.
6. Entry Procedure: To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete the Entry Procedure and comply with all other applicable requirements during the Promotional Period. Entries will be deemed to have been received at the time of receipt by the Promoter. Online, SMS and other electronic entries are deemed to have been received at the time of receipt into the Promotion database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant. Ineligible or late entries will be deemed to be invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for late, lost, misdirected, ineligible or illegible / inaudible entries (including lost, stolen, forged, defaced or damaged proof of Entry or verification requirements).
7. Maximum Entries: Entrants can enter the Promotion up to the Maximum Entries. Entries must be submitted separately and each Entry must individually meet the entry requirements and be subject to the Entry Restrictions. Automated and computer generated entries or entrants with multiple aliases may be disqualified.
8. Technical problems: The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, communication network, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or other circumstance or thing preventing entrants from successfully submitting an entry, or for any injury or damage to an entry or to an entrant’s or any third party’s computer resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in relation to this Promotion.
9. Invalid Entries: The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, declare any or all entries invalid, or prohibit further participation by an entrant (and/or their companion, if relevant) in this Promotion or a prize event or activity if in the Promoter's opinion the entrant (or any companion of the entrant, as relevant):
(a) Disrupts, annoys, abuses, threatens, harasses, is (or becomes) intoxicated, aggressive or offensive or attempts to do any of these things to the Promoter, another entrant or potential entrant of, or anyone else associated with, this Promotion or any prize;
(b) Engages in conduct in relation to this Promotion which is misleading, deceptive, unlawful, fraudulent or damaging to the Promoter’s or any prize provider's goodwill or reputation; or
(c) Does not comply with any reasonable direction or guideline notified to them in connection with the Promotion or a prize event or activity.
10. Unclaimed Prize: Where an entry is deemed invalid (at the Promoter’s absolute discretion) the Promoter may determine a new winner in accordance with any stated Unclaimed Prize Arrangements. Any prize unclaimed after the date stated in the Prize Claim Details will be forfeited subject to state/territory regulations.
11. Verification Checks: The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence and to verify the entrant’s Qualifying Transaction) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
13. Entry Content: If entry to the Promotion requires the entrant to submit content, entrants are required to take full responsibility for the content of their entry and for ensuring that their entry complies with these Conditions of Entry. For the purposes of this clause, “Entry Content” includes any content (including text, photos, videos, spoken words and email messages) that entrants submit, upload, transmit, publish, communicate or use in connection with their entry into the Promotion. Entry Content must be the entrant’s original work. The Promoter reserves the right to verify, or to require the entrant to verify, that the Entry Content is the entrant’s original work. If Entry Content cannot be verified to the Promoter’s satisfaction, the Promoter may disqualify the relevant entry. The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, edit, modify, delete, remove or take down any part of Entry Content.
14. Assignment of rights in Entry: By submitting an Entry to the Promotion, the entrant licenses the Promoter to use the Entry Content in any manner the Promoter wishes (including modifying, adapting, copying, publishing, broadcasting or communicating the entry, whether in original or modified form, in whole or in part or not at all), by way of all media, in perpetuity, without payment to the entrant (of royalties, compensation or otherwise). Entries become the property of the Promoter. Once submitted, no changes to or withdrawal of an entry will be permitted. Entries will not be returned by the Promoter.
15. Intellectual Property and Moral Rights: By entering this Promotion, the entrant: (a) consents to any dealings with their Entry Content that may otherwise infringe their moral rights in an entry; (b) agrees not to assert any moral rights (wherever and whenever such rights are recognised) in respect of their entry or publicity materials containing any part of their entry, against the Promoter, its assigns, licensees and successors in title; and (c) undertakes to the Promoter that their entry is not in breach of any third party intellectual property rights.
16. Publicity: Entrants (and their companions, as relevant) may be required by the Promoter to participate in photo, recording, video or film session(s), and they grant the right to use such publicity materials in any medium (including, without limitation, the internet) to the Promoter to use in any manner it sees fit.
17. Prize Details: All prize(s) will be awarded as specified in the Prize Details. If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable for any reason the Promoter, at its discretion, may substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) for another item of equal or higher value, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The Prize(s) are subject to any Prize Restrictions and any requirements of relevant state/territory authorities. Each Prize or part thereof is subject to availability, non-transferable and non-exchangeable, must be used on any dates specified in these Conditions of Entry or as stipulated by the Promoter or prize provider and is not redeemable for cash unless cash is specified. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond its reasonable control any element of any prize is not provided. The Promoter will not be liable for any damage to or delay in delivery of any prize, or for any compensation in relation to any prize.
18. Prize Values: The Total Prize Pool is specified in the Schedule. Prize values are generally the recommended retail value as provided by the prize provider, are in Australian dollars, include GST (unless otherwise stipulated) and are correct at the time of preparation of these Conditions of Entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning any prize. Independent financial advice should be sought. The Promoter takes no responsibility for variations in 19. Claiming Prizes: The Promoter may require prize winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency and proof of entry validity (Evidence) in order to claim a Prize. The suitability of Evidence supplied is at the Promoter’s discretion. In the event that a prize winner cannot provide suitable Evidence, the prize winner will forfeit the prize and no substitute will be offered. If a prize winner does not redeem any element of a prize, that element of the prize will be forfeited by the prize winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that prize or any part of it.
20. Notification & Publication of Winners: Prize winners will be notified in accordance with the Notification of Winners. Prize winners’ names and state or territory of residence will be published as specified in the Notification of Winners. The Promoter and the agencies associated with this Promotion may also publish the name and state or territory of the winners on the Website(s) or Social Media Platform(s). By entering, entrants request that their full address not be published.
21. Proxy: If the Promoter has expressly stated that a proxy can attend an event related to the Promotion on behalf of an entrant or winner, the entrant must provide all details to the Promoter and otherwise comply with all instructions of the Promoter regarding the proxy. Entrants/winners who nominate a proxy accept all decisions made by the proxy. For the purposes of these Conditions of Entry (and the Schedule), all references to an entrant/winner will also be deemed to apply to that entrant's/winner's proxy, as relevant. The proxy must:
(a) comply with any requirements specified by the Promoter including age, location, availability, etc.;
(b) accept and agree to be bound by these Conditions of Entry (& the Schedule) and any additional conditions provided by the Promoter or prize supplier/s and must sign any document the Promoter requires for this purpose;
(c) accept that they will not receive any prizes on behalf of any prize winner; and
(d) not have paid (in cash or in kind), or otherwise induced, any prize winner to appoint them as their proxy. Each entrant acknowledges that if the Promoter becomes aware that a proxy has done so, the Promoter may revoke the prize and the prize shall immediately be forfeited.
22. Risks: Entrants (and their companions, as relevant) acknowledge that there may be inherent risks involved in entering this Promotion or taking or participating in the prize(s). If entry or a prize involves travel, stunts or challenges, the Promoter may require participants to submit to a medical examination by a medical practitioner and obtain clearance to participate in the Promotion or redeem a prize. Any entrant, prize winner or participant in a Promotion event may be required to sign an acknowledgement of risk and waiver of liability (in terms specified by the Promoter) to expressly acknowledge that participation in the Promotion or prize event may be inherently dangerous and that if they choose to participate they will do so at their own risk. In particular, a reasonable level of health and fitness may be required. The Promoter reserves the right to preclude the participation of any person refusing to sign such documentation, or to exclude any person who is suffering from asthma, epilepsy, significant back or neck problems or physical or mental disabilities or is pregnant or whom the Promoter in its sole discretion deems to be unable to participate in any of the experiences for safety reasons.
23. Liability: The Promoter and its related bodies corporate, contractors and agencies associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained (including without limitation that caused by any person’s negligence) relating to this Promotion or the awarding or redemption of any prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law).
24. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if the 2019 F1 Grand Prix event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) taking of the prize.
25. Australian Consumer Law: A prize winner has rights under the Australian Consumer Law and other similar legislation which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by the Promoter. These rights include a statutory guarantee that any services provided by the Promoter will be rendered with due care and skill and that any goods supplied will be of acceptable quality. These Conditions of Entry do not exclude, restrict or modify those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent it is permitted by law to do so, the Promoter makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, other than those which cannot be excluded by law, regarding the quality and suitability of any prize and will not be responsible for breach of any such terms.
27. Disclosure of Personal Information: The Promoter may also disclose entrants’ personal information to its related bodies corporate, contractors and agencies connected with this Promotion, any prize provider and relevant authorities in the relevant states/territories for the purposes of administering the Promotion, marketing and publicity.
29. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and his/her companion) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/31105
ACT Permit No. TP19/00039
SA Permit No. T19/25
PRICE MATCH PROMISE TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. If you find a valid lower written or online quote from a competitor on a passenger, light commercial, 4WD or SUV tyre product that we stock, Beaurepaires will match the competitor’s quote.
2. Offer does not apply to: a. Commercial (except light commercial), farm, industrial, and OTR tyres; b. Services (including wheel alignment, brakes, 10 Point Health Checks; c. Non-tyre products including batteries, wipers, brake products; d. Wholesale, trade, liquidation, aged stock runout sales, and bundle packages, for example, tyre and wheel packages; or e. Membership clubs, employer group offers, and account, government and fleet customers of Beaurepaires.
3. Competitor quotes are considered valid only when provided on an identical product(s) that Beaurepaires stock (brand, size and pattern), and include fitting, freight, tyre disposal and GST.
4. Beaurepaires reserves the right to confirm competitor quote and stock availability.
5. Offer available to private customers only in store at participating Beaurepaires outlets, or via the Beaurepaires call centre (1800 185 099). Not available online.
6. Offer not valid after a sale has been completed ie when tyres are fitted to the customer’s vehicle.
7. Maximum purchase of 5 tyres per customer per day.
8. Beaurepaires reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
60 MINUTE FIT TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Applies to all passenger vehicles and light trucks only.
2. Tyres must have been purchased from Beaurepaires.
3. The 60 minute time limit commences when the vehicle is checked in for fitment at the store.
4. Only applies to vehicles that have been booked in for a fitment prior to customer’s arrival in-store.
5. Should fitment take longer than 60 minutes the customer will be rewarded with a free wheel alignment valued at $60, to be redeemed within 6 months of the fitment date.
6. In the event that the Beaurepaires fitter encounters unforeseen problemsoutside of their control, resulting in the fitment exceeding 60 minutes, the decision to reward a free wheel alignment is at the discretion of Beaurepaires.
Interest Free Payment Options
All plans available at participating Beaurepaires stores only.
Approved customers only. Monthly payments must be made during the promotional period. Interest and payments are payable after the interest free period expires. Paying only the minimum monthly payment will not pay out the purchase before the end of the plan. A $99 annual fee for Gem Visa applies. At the end of the plan, interest will be charged at 24.99%. This notice is given under the Gem Visa Conditions of Use (as applicable), which specify all other conditions for this offer. Also available to CreditLine, GO MasterCard and Buyer’s Edge customers. Other conditions, fees and charges apply, see relevant product websites for details. Credit is provided by Latitude Finance Australia (ABN 42 008 583 588), Australian Credit Licence number 392145.
Roll on Summer Promotion
Vehicle images for illustrative purposes only. Prices are for single tyres and include fitting, balance, valves and disposal charges. Prices valid from 2 January until 28 February 2019. ** Assurance Triplemax 2 has a shorter wet
braking distance as compared to 4 leading competitors (which needed an additional 5.65m, 2.8m, 1.85m & 1.45m) under test conditions (from 80 km/h to 1 km/h, with stopping distances derived using test deceleration data).
Actual stopping distance may vary due to ABS and other factors. TÜV SÜD Product Service GmbH test commissioned by Goodyear. Tire Size: 205/55 R16 91V, Test Car: VW Golf VII 1.4 TSI at Mireval France, Report No: 713129179. All tyre and wheels packages are available in-store only
Beaurepaires Price Drop TVC
Beaurepaires’ prices and sizes are based on standard fitment for Toyota Corolla Ascent Sport 2016, Mazda 3 Maxx Sport 2013, Hyundai i30 Active 2016, Volkswagen Golf 90TSI 2015, Toyota RAV4 GX 2016, Mazda CX-5 Maxx 2016, Honda CR-V VT-I 2016, Nissan X-Trail ST 2016, Toyota Hilux Workmate 2016, Ford Ranger XLT 2016, Mazda BT-50 XTR 2016, Mitsubishi Triton GLS 2013, Toyota Prado GXL 2014, Ford Everest Ambiente 2016, Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Exceed 2017 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 2014. Recommendation does not apply for factory upgrades and after-market modification. Prices include fitting and balancing.