Complete 3 steps to buy & book online
Expert advice, a national network and round-the-clock support for your commercial fleet
Beaurepaires is Australia's leading tyre retailer, with more than 230 stores nationwide. We provide a range of services to Australia’s trucks, 4WDs, forklifts, farm equipment and commercial fleets.
With 24/7 roadside service, 230+ stores nationwide and a team of expert commercial vehicle technicians and customer service staff, we put your fleet ahead of the pack, every day.
We'll Do What It Takes To Get You There
Our national emergency roadside service operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for heavy transport and on-farm account customers. One call connects you to one of our 230+ Beaurepaires stores, or our Central Control for an immediate response, no matter the time.
With stores and retreading plants strategically located to cover most major arterial routes and minor highways across Australia, your fleet will never be caught out on the road.
Call us: 1800 106 010
Our network covers all major capital and regional cities. Our 240+ stores and retreading plants are strategically located to cover most major arterial routes and minor highways across Australia.
Beaurepaires’ national network, with its integrated I.T. and service management systems, ensures swift and efficient response to your maintenance needs.
Total Tyre Management
Beaurepaires can tailor a complete tyre management program to meet your specific corporate needs. We work to lower your administration and fleet costs by:
- Offering expert advice on selecting the right tyre for the right application
- Providing flexible service delivery options for tyre inspection, changes, rotations and pressure maintenance – instore or on-site
- Maximising tyre casing and tread life via maintenance and monitoring, and where appropriate, retreading
- Offering a fully integrated I.T. and service system which provides one invoice nationally and facilitates quick and accurate reporting
- Routinely testing new products to determine improved efficiencies
- Hosting fleet driver training programs to inform drivers of efficient driving practices
- Reducing vehicle down time through on-site service and our emergency roadside service
- Quickly identifying possible trouble spots through flexible fleet reporting
- Offering “cents per kilometre” reports which are available by vehicle, depot, operation and/or your entire fleet
- Call your nearest Beaurepaires store to find out how our commercial services can benefit you
Return to Services page.